Infinix S4 6.2″HD+ Water-drop (32GB ROM+3GB RAM) – The Infinix S4 Smartphone has been announced with a water-drop notch display style, 32MP selfie snapper, with a 6.2″ HD+, triple rear camera and 3GB RAM.
Infinix S4 mobile handset comes with a respectable tear-drop notch display, which isn’t a new screen display design. And it is much more smaller and minimal than other notch design.
However, this is the first Infinix phone with tear-drop-style notch display design, while the Infinix Hot S3X is the company’s first mobile phone to sport a comprehensive notch display.
They are big differences to the both notch-style display design. While the Hot S3X notch display is wide enough to house three features, which includes a selfie snapper, ambient sensor and receiver.
On the other hand, the Infinix S4 with tear-drop-style, which is popularly called water-drop-style notch display hosts just a single selfie 32-megapixels camera shooter.
The salient feature of the Infinix S4 is the front facing water-drop notch display with a powerful 32-megapixels sensor scanner. Frankly, the Infinix S4 is the best Infinix phone right now.
- Display: 6.2 Inch HD+
- 720×1520 screen resolution
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB storage via a dedicated microSD card slot
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.0
– Back camera: 13-megapixels + 8-megapixels + 2-megapixels for in-depth capturing with Quad-flash support.
– Front camera: 32-megapixels selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: YES
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity